Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Why is Doug Forrester Running for Governor

I started thinking about this this morning on the way to work. I heard a commercial on either WABC or WNBC where Forrester promised all taxpayers a constitutionally guaranteed property tax break of 30% if elected. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what this meant. Perhaps I'm as daft as people say. But, being a curious I poked along to Doug's Website. I couldn't find any mention of a constitutionally guaranteed property tax cut. I did, however, find some interesting items.

Under Doug's agenda I found out that:
"My wife Andrea and I moved to New Jersey nearly 30 years ago with just a few dollars in our pockets. New Jersey has given us the opportunity to work hard, raise a family, educate our children, and start a business. Andrea and I care deeply about this state. "

Under Doug's policies I found out that:
"My wife Andrea and I moved to New Jersey nearly 30 years ago with just a few dollars in our pockets. New Jersey has given us the opportunity to work hard, raise a family, educate our children, and start a business. Andrea and I care deeply about this state. "

Under about Doug I found out that:
"Doug and his wife Andrea moved to New Jersey 30 years ago with just a few dollars in their pockets because they believed that New Jersey could provide them the opportunity to build their life together. They raised their family, built their business, and became active members of their community."

I hate it when politicians make these statements.. This guys website screams LIGHTWEIGHT. Can anyone tell me why this guy is running?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home