Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Smoking Ban

What's wrong with me! For the first time I find myself turning from my "no government is good government" stance to THANK GOD I CAN HAVE A BEER WITHOUT STINKING LIKE AN ASHTRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to all you smokers. I used to smoke 2 to 2-1/2 packs a day and I know that people like me are the worst, the infamous reformed smoker. I also find it amusing that all of my family members who are large government weenies are against the ban and here I sit on the other side. Motivated self interest I assume. Lower dry cleaning bills in my future.

Well, those of you that read this blog can throw this one in my face every time I get on my high horse about expansionist government (enlighten?). However, is there a chance I can get those big government weenies to take the same stance on taxes as they do on smoking?

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you, Jersey Con! Minnesota blogger Pinkmonkeybird (it's a David Bowie song) is another conservative blogger who has come to the same conclusion.

As for our position, well, the name says it all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home