Thursday, December 01, 2005

I fear for my nation

I fear for the future of my nation. It has gone weak. It has become a nation full of pampered Metrosexuals waiting to be gelded by those that would harm us. It has become divided by vitriolic speach. I see a nation that has leaders in congress, not just debating the validity and direction of an oversees action but, attacking with such venom that the enemy must be salivating at the opportunity left in the dissension. I see an executive branch that can not or will not explain their actions in clear terms. I see the media, whether right or left, MSM or alternative, becoming increasingly ludicrous in their assertions and acting more cartoonish with each passing day. I see an educational system that fails to educate many of our young. I see a government that is unable or unwilling to protect its own borders allowing an invasion of illegal immigrants. I see corporations dismantling the nation's manufacturing base and labor force by outsourcing jobs to Asian rivals.

The divisions that I see are fracturing the base of America's strength at a critical period in history. Rivals to America's position in the world are growing stronger in Asia every day as we get weaker whilst bickering amongst ourselves. Americans need to start holding their institutions more accountable. They deserve better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home